A New Beginning Week 16

Melchester Rovers face the might of Everpool in the Premier League match at Mel Park. Can Rovers win a fifth game in a row? Gerry Holloway and his manager Vernon Eliot analyse the strengths and weaknesses of their opponents. While Trevor Brinsden focuses on John Lucas' attempts to bring him down.

Melchester Rovers vs Everpool 2013/14

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Sorry this week's was a bit slow. I managed to score myself a new job yesterday. At least an hour on the train everyday to work on ROTR now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done over ur new job storky! why i cant find one for myself? everpool is one of my favourite clubs. started in schorcher in 1970, then in ROTR and in loads of FPSM until 2003!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know much about Everpool. I hope I do them justice, I treat them more as an "Everton" rather than a "Liverpool."

      I would like to include more Bobby of the Blues references, but I know very little of the story (I only have the 72-74 Scorcher albums). So rather than make erroneous statements I keep them to a minimum.

      I didn't realise they were in FPSM, I loved those. We always got them for long drives, Kline and Powell were my favourites. I used to draw United stories with my brother too. They were like what I do now, but we traced different scenes into our own story.

      Delete