A New Beginning - Week 22

An out of form Melchester Rovers face Portdean in their first match since the Boxing Day humiliation at Melboro'. Can Vernon Eliot mastermind a return to form? Trevor Brinsden's match-fixing scheme evolves, find out if Vernon will be given a bumper transfer kitty funded by illegal betting...

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Another great episode mate, your story is coming along great. There are so many subplots in the story at the moment. Can Rovers regain form, is Cheetham and Powell the new Race and Gray and will Brinsdens plan work, and if it fails what will Rovers get dragged into a match fixing scandal again!

    The wait between week 21 and 22 has been a killer, although understand your job comes first.... Egmont seriously should be paying you for your New Beginning story. Before your story I would have been happy with any official return of RotR's however now the bar has been raised and they have a tough act to follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try and get ahead this weekend and hopefully do some more Match Attax. I have a week off in three weeks too, so that will help.

      The match fixing is a nice angle. I have experience in the gambling industry, so I know all Trevor's plans could really work. I know for a fact that the darts and snooker fixes have happened.

      Delete
    2. I just love how the story is going at the moment. You are creating a little world where if you could probably do stories on players from other teams. The Match Attax are helping to make things more realistic.

      I can tell you have some knowledge on the gambling industry, it is why the story seems so real. Also its another example of Trevor's obsession and love for rovers that he will do anything to see them number one again.

      Delete